1. Company information
1.1. https://caricature24.com is managed by "Wecan Group" Ltd., a trade company registered under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, registered office and registered office in Sofia, 2 Indziner Borislav Ogoyski Str., VAT ID 203265066, Email: email@example.com.
We collect and process your personal information as a data controller pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (regulation (eu) 2016/679). If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, you can contact us at: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this document, the term "website" means and also refers to any part of the aforementioned website and / or its contents.
Here you can find information about what personal data we collect, how and for what purpose we use it, to whom we share it, what your rights as a data subject are, and how to contact us or the supervisor of the personal data.
Please note that this document solely relates to the processing of the personal information mentioned below that we collect when you visit https://caricature24.com and the services we provide that may be purchased through this website.
3. For whom is this document intended?
This notification is for the following categories of data subjects:
3.1. Visitors to our website https://caricature24.com.
3.2. People who purchase goods or services through the website https://caricature24.com or are users of such a service.
3.3. People who use the goods and services purchased through the website https://caricature24.com.
3.4. People who have subscribed to our newsletter.
3.5. People who contact us by phone or chat on our website.
You may fall into only one category of data subjects (e.g., you have only visited our website), two categories (eg, you have visited the website and purchased a good and / or service for a friend) or in all categories (eg you have visited you are the website and you have purchased a product and / or service for yourself).
If you are the sole user of a product and / or service purchased through the website https://caricature24.com, please pay special attention to item 9 below. Please also keep in mind that outside of this section, in the rest of the document we call you a "third party" or "service user".
4. Information about you that we may collect or process
We collect different categories of data depending on the purpose for which we process the same, e.g., to fulfill our obligations under the contract for the good and / or service you have purchased from us, in order to provide you with better customer service, to provide relevant information to you about other similar services we provide, as well as when you have requested or agreed to the collection and processing of the relevant data.
4.2. Data we process when you visit our website
When you visit our website, https://caricature24.com, regardless of whether you choose to purchase any of the goods and / or services we offer, it is possible for us to collect information about your use of the website through cookies. A cookie is short text information sent to your browser from a website you visit. It helps the website remember information about your visit and your settings. This can make your next visit easier and make the website more useful to you.
Cookies are used for many purposes - to remember your preferences and settings for appearance, font, site language, to offer relevant ads to your interests, to keep track of pageviews, to keep your site "memorable" "that you're logged in and more.
Some of the cookies used are indispensable for the functioning of our website (without them cookies will not work) and others are needed to help us improve the operation of the website (they only collect anonymized information about how users use the website, e.g., which parts of the website are visited more often). These cookie categories do not collect personal information.
Another part of the cookies used is to improve the user experience when using the website (remembering your preferences, eg language used, location, font size). They do not track your browsing on other websites.
The last category of cookies, the so-called "Advertising cookies" collect information about your browsing habits, including the websites you visit, so that we can offer you products that we think may be right for you (e.g., through banners and other Facebook ads and other websites you visit). We use the last two categories of cookies based on our legitimate interest in determining the preferences of our customers to offer them products that best meet their needs and desires.
The first time you visit our website, you are given the opportunity to authorize the use of all cookies (either expressly agreeing to them or agreeing to be tacit while continuing to browse the website), or determining which ones you agree to use. With the exception of cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the functioning of our website, all other categories of cookies can be suspended through the cookie setup menu.
Websites often collect information about how users interact with them - this can include the pages that people visit the most, whether they receive error messages from some of them, how they navigate the website, and more. Based on the analysis of this information, actions are taken to improve the services and performance of the sites in order to enjoy the users in a pleasant and trouble-free way.
4.3. How to control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies whenever you like. For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org. you can delete all or selected cookies that are already stored on your computer, and you can also set most browsers to block them. However, if you do, you may need to manually adjust some parameters each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work.
4.4. Data we process when concluding and executing a service contract
When you purchase a product and / or service through our website, you enter into an agreement with us to provide that product and / or service. If you have designated a third party as the user of the goods and / or service, that third party also becomes a party to the contract for the good and / or service and obligations to the third party arise for us as well.
When you purchase a product and / or service through our website, we collect from you the following categories of personal information that we need to fulfill our obligations under the Service Agreement to you.
Information you provide to us when you sign up for one of our goods and / or services or to access restricted parts of our website, or during the purchase process, in particular your name and surname (to identify our customer ), email (to confirm the circumstances surrounding the order, such as completion or modification), your telephone number (to contact you in case of need regarding the order, eg when there is a problem with the payment, when we want to notify you promptly with changes or other circumstances, links and a service purchased)
billing address, shipping address and / or phone number
The provision of the above information is obligatory in order to conclude and execute the respective service contract. If this information is not provided to us, we will not be able to conclude and execute the service agreement. The legal basis for the processing of these categories of personal data is the conclusion and performance of the service contract.
After purchasing the product and / or service, we will continue to keep your names, telephone, email address and purchase history for 24 months from the last purchase. If you do not make a new purchase within this period, your personal data will be deleted.
4.5. Data we process for the purposes of security, defense against legal claims and to provide better services to our customers.
Client Accounts - If you have purchased and / or used a good and / or service from us, we will continue to keep information about you even after we have provided the good and / or service - your name, email address, telephone number, purchase history . We do this for two reasons:
on one hand, we need this information to be able to prove the circumstances surrounding the ordering and delivery of the good and / or service in the case of your claims or claims by the user of the good and / or the service we have provided. We may also need the information when we are subject to verification by a competent governmental authority to which we have to demonstrate the provision of goods and / or services and other circumstances related to it (eg before the Consumer Commission, the National Agency for the Protection of Consumers, National Revenue Agency, etc.). Our legitimate interest in this case is our protection against your claims, claims of users of goods and / or services, government bodies and other third parties.
on the other hand, we may use the information relating to you to maintain your client account, which tracks your interest in our services and your satisfaction with them. In this case, we process your data based on our legitimate interest to track the development of our potential customers' interest in our products / services and to improve our offerings based on the feedback we receive from them.
In both of the above hypotheses, we will store your information until the expiry of the limitation period, which extinguishes public obligations under the Code of Tax Procedure - for a period of 6 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which you purchased your last good and / or service.
Phone calls - Our operators accept phone calls to answer any inquiries of our customers and potential customers. If you are our potential client and are calling us for the first time, we will record your name, telephone number and questions that you are interested in so that we can recognize you and remember what we have talked about next time. We process this data based on our legitimate interest in tracking the development of our potential customers' interest in our products and / or services and improving our offerings based on the feedback we receive from them. We store the information we collect in this way for 24 months from your last call (unless you are already our customer, in which case the information remains in your client account and is deleted according to the rules described above). Whether you are our customer (including user of goods and / or service) or potential customer, your telephone conversations with our operators are recorded. We do this for two main purposes - to keep you informed of communication between us in the event of a dispute between you and us regarding the information we have provided you, as well as regarding the conclusion and / or performance of a contract between us. We process this category of data based on our legitimate interest in offering better customer service and being able to demonstrate the proper fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations. The audio recordings we make are stored for 6 months, after which they are automatically deleted.
Online chat - Our website gives you the opportunity to start a chat with our operator. We record this information so that we can remember our previous chats in a subsequent chat. This is necessary both when you are only a potential customer and when you have already purchased one or more goods and / or services from us. We process these categories of data based on our legitimate interest in improving our offerings to clients and prospects based on an analysis of their activity and interests. We store the information we collect in this way for 24 months from our last chat (unless you are already our client, in which case the information remains in your client account and is deleted according to the rules described above).
4.6. Newsletters, announcements and announcements
Our website offers you the opportunity to send you up-to-date suggestions on the services we offer by subscribing to our newsletter. You only need to provide your email address (including when we already have it and process it for another purpose described above). We process this category of personal information based on our legitimate interest in keeping our customers and potential customers informed of the current products, offers and promotions we offer. We process this information and based on your agreement to receive the newsletters you have expressed by entering your email address and clicking the subscribe button.
When you provide us with personal information and / or contact information through our website, you agree (as you have the right to refuse or revoke your consent under the following section) that we may send you newsletters, communications and other notices by mail, email, sms, pop-ups, or by phone. Such communications are sent with others, with or without human intervention, for the purposes of direct marketing or advertising of similar products or services offered by “Wecan Group” Ltd.
You may refuse or revoke your consent to receive newsletters, messages or notices at any time:
by using a special link provided in the newsletter, message and/or notice
pop-up messages using the appropriate settings on your device
by contacting our customer service department through the contact information provided on our website.
We reserve the right to choose to whom to send newsletters, messages and / or notices, and to remove from our database of clients or prospective clients anyone who has consented to receive newsletters, messages and / or notices without any notice whatsoever. a further obligation on the part of “Wecan Group” Ltd or a further notice.
If we have no other reason to process your email address under this item 4, we will delete it when you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
4.7. Payment information (bank information, debit and credit card information)
Only if you provide such payment information directly to us will we collect and process such payment information. This may be the case, for example, if you provide us with your bank account information in order to recover a payment in the event of a product being returned.
5. How and for what purposes do we use your data?
We use your personal information solely for the purposes mentioned in section 4. Although certain features of the information you provide may be an indication of additional personal information (eg your name may also be an indication of religious affiliation, email your address may be an indication of affiliation with an organization, etc.), we do not monitor such features and do not perform any further analysis or other processing of email addresses and other personal information we hold about you, in order to profile C. , Recovery of additional information, grading you in any way or making automated decisions that have legal consequences for you or affect you in another way.
5.1. We may use your information for the following purposes:
To fulfill our obligations arising from any transaction concluded between you and us
To protect our and your rights and interests
To provide you with transactions, products or services that may be of interest to you
To present the content of our website in the most effective way for you
Personalize your future shopping
To carry out market analysis and statistical research for the internal needs of “Wecan Group” Ltd.
To provide you with the information, products or services you have requested from us
Notify you, including changes to our Terms of Service
6. To whom do we provide your information?
We take your personal data extremely seriously. Within our organization, only employees whose immediate duties are related to the activities for which the relevant personal data are processed have access to your personal data.
Disclosure of your information:
6.1.Outside our organization, we may provide your personal information to the following categories of recipients - we may disclose your information to third party service providers to fulfill our obligations to you, including but not limited to the delivery of custom courier products , sending physical mail, email, sms or pop-ups that provide services to us, our equity owner or companies controlled by us or our owner, such as data analytics, marketing collaboration, advertising provides translation, payment processing, logistics and customer service, consulting, auditing and legal services. Such disclosure is permitted provided that such third parties need access to the data in order to provide their services but will not be entitled to use them for other purposes, in particular for their own internal commercial purposes.
Advertising networks, the so-called You have enabled "cookie advertising" on your visit to our site (eg facebook, google). The personal data that may be shared with such organizations are only the categories of data that the cookies collect.
6.2. In order to identify and process third party payment providers and to prevent fraud, we may need to disclose some of your information (such as name, country of residence, telephone and email address, and order number) and ordered products) of such third party payment service provider.
6.3. If you provide any payment information directly to us (including a bank account in the event of a return of a product), we will disclose it to third party payment service providers to the extent necessary to make a refund or payment to you.
6.4. Your bank, credit or debit card issuer, and third party payment service provider may have access to or view any data or documents related to your order or contract.
6.5. We may further disclose your information to third parties in accordance with the requirements of applicable law:
● If we have an obligation to disclose or provide your personal information in order to comply with a legal, regulatory or legal obligation
7. Data security
We work hard to protect our customers, as well as our email newsletter subscribers, from unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of their personal information. To this end, we take a number of technical and organizational measures, such as:
● We review our data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to the systems we use
● All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers
● Only individuals whose work functions require access to the data in order to carry out the activities for which the data were collected and processed are accessible to us within our organization.
● We use only those organizations that are entrusted with the processing of personal data that adhere to the highest standards of information and security of personal data, demonstrated both by the availability of appropriate certifications and by the ability to perform regular compliance audits
We are not responsible for damages beyond our reasonable control, including malfunctions that could compromise the security of the servers on which the database containing personal data is stored.
When we have provided you (or where you have chosen) a password that gives you access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. Please do not share your password with anyone. You (solely and exclusively) have sole responsibility for sharing your information with third parties.
7.1. Misuse of personal data
We assume no liability whatsoever if you have been misled by unauthorized third parties who present themselves as representatives of “Wecan Group” Ltd. Please let us know if you find out about this behavior from a third party.
8. Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
As a subject of your personal data, you have a number of rights addressed to “Wecan Group” Ltd as a data administrator. A description of these rights and the procedure for exercising them are set out below in this section.
You can exercise all of these rights through a written application to “Wecan Group” Ltd in free text, submitted personally by you or by an explicitly authorized by you.
You can send the relevant application to the postal address or email address of our data protection officer. Where the application is submitted electronically, it must be signed by a qualified electronic signature. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, which in any case does not exceed one month.
Please note that we will not execute a request made on your behalf if we cannot verify that the request is actually coming from you (for example, we may not be able to verify from a mail application that you are the actual sender of the message). Therefore, in certain cases, we may ask you to submit your application to our office (so that we can identify you).
8.1. Access to information and other rights you may have
Applicable laws grant you rights in relation to your personal data. Such rights include, but are not limited to:
● The right to request confirmation from us whether or not your personal data is being processed
● The right to request information about the status of the processing of your personal data
● The right to request information about the source from which we received your personal processing data
● The right to access your personal information or to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you
● The right to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or supplemented - If you believe that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct the inaccurate personal data without undue delay. When the personal data being processed is incomplete, you may request that they be supplemented, having regard to the purposes of the processing.
● The right to refuse the use of your personal data for marketing purposes
● The right to remove your data from the system
● The right to request the purposes of the processing of your personal data
● The right to request recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data are or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
● Your right to complain to a supervisory authority - If you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of the provisions of applicable law, including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation and the Law on Personal Data Protection, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority in the Member State of the European Union of your habitual residence, place of work or place of suspected infringement. In the Republic of Bulgaria the competent supervisory authority is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
● When personal information is not collected by you, any available information about its source
8.2. Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in cases where we process it on the basis of the public interest or on the basis of our legitimate interests when you consider that in your particular case this processing is incompatible with the protection of your interests, rights and freedom. In such cases, if we cannot prove that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, we will terminate processing of these personal data.
When we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes (as is the case with data processing for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters), you may object to this data processing, in which case we will immediately suspend it. Except by application in this sense, you can show us your desire to discontinue processing for the purpose of sending e-newsletters and unsubscribing from all e-newsletters.
8.3. Right to delete personal data
You have the right to request us to delete your personal data without undue delay, and we are obliged to delete your personal data without undue delay where any of the following are applicable:
● Personal data are no longer required for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed
● You have withdrawn your data processing consent when the data has been processed based on your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing
● You have objected to processing and we have no legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms
● Personal data were processed illegally
● Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with our legal obligation.
Exceptions to the rule that your right to request the deletion of your personal data does not apply; accordingly, we have no obligation to delete the data if the processing of personal data is necessary:
● to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information
● to comply with our legal obligation requiring processing, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers vested in “Wecan Group” Ltd.
● for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3) of the General Data Protection Regulation
● for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation, insofar as data deletion is likely to make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the objectives processing
● To establish, pursue, or defend legal claims
8.4. Right to restrict processing
In the cases below, you may request that we temporarily suspend any other processing of your personal data except their storage:
● When contesting the accuracy of your personal data - for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
● When processing is improper, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, and you want to restrict their use instead
● When we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you require it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims
● When objecting to processing - pending review of whether our legitimate processing grounds have priority over your interests
In the cases listed above, we may only process personal data, other than their storage, with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural person or for important public interest reasons in the Republic of Bulgaria. or the European Union.
8.5. Data portability right
You have the right to receive personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another administrator without hindrance from our site when:
● we process the data based on your consent or where the processing of the data is necessary to fulfill a contractual obligation between you and us
● processing is done in an automated manner
● for the purposes of exercising your right to data portability, you are entitled to receive a direct transfer of your personal data from “Wecan Group” Ltd. to another administrator, as far as technically feasible
9. Information for service users
If you are only a user of the product and / or service (ie, a third party has donated the product and / or service to you), please note the following information:
● Your name (and when you received the goods and / or mail services - your address and telephone number) was provided to us by the person who purchased the goods and / or services for you
● We will continue to process your personal information within the customer profile of the person who purchased the product and / or service, and after providing the product and / or service in accordance with
● You have all the rights of the data subject
In the event of a material change in the circumstances set out in this policy, including when we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected (and in any case subject to the requirements of applicable law), we will notify you promptly of the information you specify e-mail address.
11. By accepting these terms, you agree that we use any caricature in our marketing or advertising materials without the customer's formal consent. If you do not wish them to be used for these purposes, please contact us in the contacts listed on the “Contact us”page.